Permanent Makeup Services


Consultation Fee (1/2 hour) $65 + GST
Eyebrows
Eyebrows $599 + GST
Eyeliner
Top $399 + GST
Bottom $299 + GST
Top & Bottom $650 + GST
Lips
Lips $799 + GST
Lip Touch Up $250 + GST
Beauty Mark
Beauty Mark $175 + GST
Touch Up
Touch Up Starting At $175 + GST
Permanent Cosmetic Correction & Secondary Work
Starting At $400 + GST


Paramedical Tattoo Services


Areola
Unilateral $300 + GST
Unilateral Touch Up $175 + GST
Bilateral $400 + GST
Bilateral Touch Up $225 + GST
Breast Surgery Recovery
Per Hour $250 + GST
Skin Needling
Per Half Hour

*It is recommended that three treatments be done within 3 months.

$250 + GST
Camouflaging Micro Pigmentation
Per Half Hour $250 + GST
EliminInk Tattoo Removal
2x2 Inch Tattoo Starting At $250 + GST
Dermal Renew Product For Home Care $120 + GST



Registered Massage Therapy

All massage treatments and RMT treatments standard 55 mins. $100 + GST
30 mins. (For Children) $55 + GST
40 mins. $80 + GST
85 mins. $165 + GST
115 mins. $210 + GST
Aromatherapy (25 min Eucalyptus steam prior to treatment)
1.5 hr treatment your choice of Aromatherapy treatment $130 + GST
Raindrop Aromatherapy Treatment $150 + GST
Dry Brushing $130 + GST
Reflexology 30 mins $55 + GST
Add ons:
Steam 25 mins $20 + GST
Male Grooming $50 + GST
Hydrating facial mask $10 + GST
Foot Exfoliation Aromatherapy Salt Scrub $10 + GST


Facials

The Environ Vitamin Facial $150 + GST
*add a LACM Peel $20 + GST
Extreme luxury facial $140 + GST
Signature facial $130 + GST
Avalon's Teen Facial $85 + GST
Microdermabrasion
1 treatment $150 + GST
4 treatments $450 + GST
Eye treatments (We use the best quality tint from Germany as it lasts longer!)
Eyelash tinting $30 + GST
Eyebrow tinting $30 + GST
Eyebrow shaping (tweezing) $30 + GST
Lash brow tinting and shaping $55 + GST
Eyelash Perming $65 + GST


Cancellations

Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours notice.  Failing to show up for a scheduled appointment will result in the treatment being billed in full.  This is a common courtesy to our therapists and other clients who are waiting for a cancellation.

Appointments made for procedures over $200 must have a 50% prepayment to hold the appointment.

When products are ordered through Avalon there is a 75% deposit required. The remaining 25% will be charged when product is picked up.  Arrangements will be made between the client and Avalon as to pick up times. 

An initial consultation is mandatory when purchasing Environ products.  The Environ skin care regime requires education as it is a medical grade product.

Medical Rolling/Collagen Induction Therapy

A select combination of Environ products is necessary for the utmost results when preparing for this therapy.   This will ensure that the clients skin is well prepared three weeks prior to the scheduled appointments.  This also includes the price of the roll kit. A 50% deposit is expected prior to the scheduled appointments.